Electric boilers can be used purely to heat a property, or to heat water too. There are many advantages of installing an electric boiler, here are just a few for starters:
- They are extremely safe – they don’t burn fossil fuel so there are no fumes and no risk of an explosion.
- They are close to 100% efficient – every unit of electricity that you pay for becomes heat, so you save money.
- No flue is required with an electric boiler so they’re suitable for properties in confined areas.
- Electric boilers are not limited by space. Gas boilers and water heaters need certain areas of ventilation. This means electric boilers and water heaters are the perfect choice for smaller properties.
- Being quick and easy to install, without the need for pipework, makes electric boilers ideal for new build properties and those being renovated.
- Electric boilers require very little maintenance so have a very low lifetime cost.
- Electric heating can be used for underfloor heating.
- Works well alongside solar heating and hot water.
Electric heating and hot water have plenty of benefits right across the board. Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about how they could benefit your home or business.